Energy management systems and policy:
· Maintain records and monitor energy usage that will include data on CO2 emissions.
This information will be communicated to members of the Organisation at certain intervals.
· Include Energy Awareness in Induction Training for Staff.
· Reduce energy use, expenditure and CO2 emissions by x %
· Provide guidelines on what actions users should take and what actions are the responsibility
of Functional departments.
* to identify and priorities corrective actions that can be taken by OWC to improve its energy
management effectiveness, set a good foundation to develop energy management practices
into the future of the organization, and cost savings of not less than 30%.